Friday, March 26, 2010

Jump!

What else can you ask for your Birthday instead of writing your first post on your first blog ever. Well... almost everything else. But obviously, this is not the case, cause here I am, writing on my first post of my first blog on Birthday. Lovely!

Soo... what should my first post be about. Since I'm trying to become a professional comic artist (two weeks ago I was sure that I already was) I'll post some sequential art. And although I was tented to start with my first comics (actually mangas, but I'll use "comic" as a general term from now on), I'll start with what I think it represents a great turn in the way I do, think and tell a story in a comic. Of course I made some other better turns from then on, as I'll hoppefully do from now on, but this I find to be the first important one.

So here is "Jump!" a one shot manga, made for the Romanian Otaku Creatures.















1 comment:

  1. 1 - Totoro = Skee
    2 - Batman is awesome and I have pics to prove it.

    ReplyDelete